Netflix Series “The OA” Season Two: Metaphysical (NDE) sprinkled with Hi-Tech and Cryptocurrency
Since I thoroughly enjoyed Season One of OA, it’s natural that I’m been Binge Watching Season now!
(BTW, if you are not familiar with the Netflix Series OA, see this trailer of Season One.)
And here’s a of recap of Season One:
But as for Season Two, here it is:
OK. Now that we’re somewhat up to date, let me submit some teasers about Season Two:
- Cryptocurrency — Bitcoin is mentioned, but Ether is the virtual currency of choice — leads a detective named Washington to a “dream tank”.
- The detective plays an archetypal role as OA’s brother/protector.
- Inter-dimensional travel is the focus; especially when it comes to the villain of Season One (Hap)
- Hap is as evil as ever!
- OA and the rest of the travelers must wrestle not only with being labeled as insane, but also with inhabiting a new life timeline.
- Hi-Tech is displayed in a way that is totally believable by today’s terms.
- and so much more!
If you were hoping for some major spoilers, I apologize.
None will be given in this article.
My advice is to watch the series and soak up the wonder of it all…
Verdict: Thumbs Up!
“Really Appreciate You Stopping By. Truly hope to see you again!”
About the Author
Believing that school was too boring, he dropped out of High School early; only to earn an AA, BS and MBA in less than 4 years much later in life — while working full-time as a Navy/Marine Corps Medic.
In spite of a fear of heights and deep water, he performed high altitude, free-fall parachute jumps and hazardous diving ops in deep, open ocean water.
After 24 years of active duty, he retired in Asia.
Since then, he’s been a full-time, single papa and actively pursuing his varied passions (Writing, Disruptive Technology, Computer Science and Cryptocurrency — plus more hobbies too boring or bizarre for most folk).
He lives on an island paradise with his teenage daughter, longtime girlfriend and two dogs.
Originally published at https://www.uptrennd.com.